I’ve always loved crafting and drawing (what else was I going to occupy my time with being an only child?). Was I Picasso?
But I was OK.
When I was forced to grow up, I ended up spending all of my time on a computer. I realized one day my general penmanship was pretty darn ugly (don’t even get me started on my cursive writing!)
I realized I was becoming artistically challenged.
So I decided I was going to change that.
I started to teach myself Hand Lettering as a hobby. I also wanted to learn other creative skills such as Photoshop and water coloring. There was definitely some learning curves and figured if I was having trouble with it, surely there would be others.
So heck, why not start a blog that can help those of us that consider ourselves “not so creative” become, well, creative.
Now, don’t get me wrong – I’m still learning. Why not document though in a blog?!
So grab your fave glass of wine and join me on this journey.
PS Did I mention I was left handed?!
A FEW other tidbits about me…
- I’m obsessed with my Shih Tzu, Chloe. You’ll see lots of her name on practice sheets
- I love red wine
- My husband and I have been married almost 4 years and everyday is like a day in paradise
- I can be pretty sarcastic
- I love my full time job as an Online Marketing Coordinator for the wonderful Amy Porterfield
- I spend the majority of my life in leggings